Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. Please read the terms and conditions
(“Terms and Conditions”) set out below carefully before ordering any Foods or
Services from this Website. By ordering any Foods or Services from this Website,
by phone you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘you’ or ‘our customers’ or ‘website users’ refer to the user or viewer
of our website.
1. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating Restaurant.
2. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. In case of phone order we will send you a message.
3. Mero Kinmel is not responsible for validating the legal sanctity of the applicable taxes and the manner of its applicability on behalf of the Participating Restaurant.
4. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
5. If delivery is done by the Participating Restaurant, it is the Participating Restaurants sole responsibility to provide Food Delivery in a timely manner.
6. In the case delivery is done by Mero kinmel, we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery by Mero Kinmel in either case.
7. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Mero Kinmel.
8. If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery and/or Foods at the time they are ready for delivery, we will assign 15 more minutes of time otherwise delivery boy will not be responsible.
10. Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.
11. All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by us; while we give great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by the restaurant can change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices of the restaurant. We also reserve the right to alter the Goods or Services available for sale on the Website and to stop listing restaurants, Goods or Services.
12. Prices listed in websites are not final in some cases. The delivery area determines the total bill.
13. Most of the menus are same as restaurant but in some cases the rates are different.
14. All prices are in Nepali Rupees.
15. Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery, Goods or Services from us by E-SEWA or at the time of delivery by cash or Card. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
16. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
17. While ordering via phone,customer need to double check for the order. Other wise order could be different than what you want. No discount or refund for that error.
19. Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice.